On The Employee Performance In The Bekasi Region

Authors

  • Nursiti Nursiti Indonesia's YAI College of Economics
  • Sofa Yulandari Indonesia's YAI College of Economics
  • Desnirita Desnirita Indonesia's YAI College of Economics
  • Noviherni Noviherni Indonesia's YAI College of Economics
  • Malik Hidayat Indonesia's YAI College of Economics

DOI:

https://doi.org/10.31098/orcadev.v1i1.867

Abstract

Human resources play a critical role in a company's development and achievement of its objectives. Workers' quality and morale suffer as a result of managers' failure to pay attention to their requirements and expectations. Human resource management and development are expected of organizations. The purpose of this study is to assess and analyze the impact of rewards and punishment on employee performance. The approach of purposeful sampling is used to choose samples from a number of organizations that match the criteria. The study's data was gathered through the distribution of questionnaires to respondents. Using the SPSS version 25 program, process this study data by testing the hypothesis and performing multiple linear analyses to determine the outcomes. This discovery proved that the reward and punishment variables had a favorable and significant impact on employee performance, both partially and concurrently. This study relies on primary data gathered from 60 respondents from three companies who completed questionnaires. Researchers employed two independent factors and one dependent variable to assess employee performance. Based on the study's findings that reward and punishment have a positive and significant effect when used together, they have a significant value of 0.000 0.05 and a calculated value of 15.500 > Ftable 3.16. As a result, it may be stated that reward and punishment have a considerable impact on employee performance. While reward and punishment have a 35.2 percent coefficient of determination on employee performance, the remaining 64.8 percent is influenced by variables that were not evaluated.

Downloads

Published

2022-04-28

How to Cite

Nursiti, N., Yulandari, S., Desnirita, D., Noviherni, N., & Hidayat, M. (2022). On The Employee Performance In The Bekasi Region. Organization and Human Capital Development, 1(1), 13–26. https://doi.org/10.31098/orcadev.v1i1.867